Hagia Sophia Hurrem Sultan Bath, built by the architect Sinan in the 16th century at the desire of Kanuni Sultan Süleyman's wife Hürrem Sultan, is located between Hagia Sophia Museum and Sultanahmet Mosque.
The bath, which was actively used until 1910, had been closed for many years. Also, when the prisons were full, the bath was also used as paper storage and gasoline storage from time to time.
It was repaired in 1957 - 1958 and it was used until 2008 as a public carpet sales shop.
Today it is used as an Ottoman style bath. It is 75 m long and or the first time in the Turkish bath architecture, the women and men section has been made on the same axis. It attracts quite a lot of guests from Turkey and abroad.
+90 212 517 35 35
firstname.lastname@example.org Send Message
Click for website