Date: 27 - 30 May 2021
Place: CNR Expo, Istanbul Fair Center, Turkey (Halls 4-5-6-7-8)
Opening hours: 09.30 – 19.00
Istanbul Jewelry Show which is one of the world’s 5 biggest and Turkey’s first and only international exhibition specialized in jewelry will be organized for the 50th time at CNR Expo, Istanbul Fair Center on 27-30 May 2021. Promising Business Opportunities to Build Sales and Business Contacts Istanbul Jewelry Show is used to be a comprehensive marketplace for international jewelry community and professionals. The ever growing numbers of participants and attendants (over 800 exhibitors from 20 countries and 20.172 visitors from 127 countries in Jewelry Show of October 2019) accompanied with the value added trade show services have created a unique business environment in one of the fastest developing regions of the world.
The highlights of Istanbul Jewelry Show in March are following:
- Extensive range of exhibits: fine jewelry, diamonds, gems, watches, packaging, machinery and so on
- Whole industry at one stop: manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, retailers, designers
- Jewelry of any origin: Turkey, Hong Kong, Thailand and many other countries
- Business-to-business platform: only trade buyers and decision-makers are admitted.
- Now is the perfect timing for sourcing thousands of new products and latest styles in jewelry and watch industry.
- A worldwide distribution hub to build business and sales contacts with Turkey, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and North Africa,
- Istanbul Jewelry Fair is the ideal place to source products on every category of price and quality.
Exhibit Profile: Diamond/Gem Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Plain Precious Metal Jewellery, Watch & Clock, Diamond, Fine Gems, Semi-Precious Stones, Synthetic Stones, Precious Metal, Pearl, Jewellery Mounting/Parts, Display and Packaging, Machinery, Tools and Equipment, Security Devices, Software, Fashion Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Silver Jewellery and Accessories & Silverware, Sector Publication.
Visitor Profile: Manufacturers, Suppliers, Retailers, Exporters, Importers, Jewelry Designers, Wholesalers/Agent Retailer, Department/Chain Stores, Gift Shops, Higher End Jewelry Collectors, Gem Labs/Gemologists, TV Home Shopping / Mail Order Houses.
Istanbul Jewelry Show will be organised in accordance with Informa’s AllSecure health and safety standard! As the world’s leading events’ organiser, Informa has developed a detailed set of enhanced measures to provide the highest levels of hygiene and safety at its events, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment.
CNR Expo, Istanbul Fair Center, Yesilkoy Mahallesi, 34149 Bakirkoy, Istanbul-Turkey
firstname.lastname@example.org Send Message
Click for website